Mauritian CS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MyT nu pa lE!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iznogood

Iznogood

MyT nu pa lE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MyT nu pa lE!!!!!   MyT nu pa lE!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:15 pm

http://www.change.org/petitions/mauritius-telecom-orange-provide-a-bette...

This is a petition againts MT

here is my msg with my signature.
Its been 5 years or so i susbcribed to MT for the adsl package....well it constantly su*x. Imagine still after all this time i dnt have any option but just to cntinue paying them and pretend to be happy. Complaints go in deaf ears. When they launched the myT service I went to subscribe but again they provided me with the stupid reason that I live on the boundary zone of their radar or something. I do not want their poor tv channels of films i just want a good internet connection which they cannot provide. As it is I guess i shud invest in a radar for MT to provide me with their myT service. The LOL part bein that my neigbours have it. Am the only one using that crappy and shitty adsl for years and years. Really I do not keep any hope in that company and the day it closes down i'll be really really really happy. Bloody theives. They defy the basic economic rule of demand and supply. They have been in monopoly for 15 years or so...and will continue to remains as pests for ever. There is no hope in this country. I hate MT
Back to top Go down

MyT nu pa lE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mauritian CS Community :: Complaints-
Jump to: